Maverick Software Consulting is looking for talented and highly motivated students to help our clients with their
software development and testing projects.
Street Address 2:
U.S. Citizen and/or Permanent Resident
Non-Citizen Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Not Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Enrolled Undergraduate Student
Enrolled Graduate Student
Not Currently Enrolled
Completed Relevent Course(s):
1. Can you work 20 hours a week during the academic year?
2. Can you work up to 15 of the above hours Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM?
3. Can you work 40 hours a week during the summer breaks?
4. When would you be able to start?
5. Are you interested in testing, development, or both?
6. Please describe any development work that you've done outside of class:
7. Please describe any database related work that you've completed:
8. Please explain why you are interested in a technology/computer related career:
9. Please rate yourself on the following technology skills using the following scale:
0 - None
1 - Basic
2 - Mid
3 - Advanced
4 - Enterprise
5 - Expert
AngularJS, nodeJS, REST, React, etc...
10. Please upload your resume with any of the following extensions: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .rtf. If you would like to change your resume file, simply upload a new resume. Maximum size: 5MB.
11. How did you hear about Maverick Software Consulting?
Please complete captcha!